The 21st Century requires us to execute different. Just driving a sales team to sell more with the same tools and resources will not result in immediate success, let alone long-term profitability or the domination of your niche.
Some company is going to apply the science of Revenue Generation to dominate every industry, market and niche. The result of executing the science of Revenue Generation will be a drastically reduced Cost of Chaos and the rapid growth of profitable revenue.
These companies will be using “The CEO’s Formula,” and they will be managing the formula’s five variables to determine revenue outcome. The five variables aren’t optional! The only question is: Are they managed intentionally or unintentionally? Choosing to manage them intentionally will create control over revenue outcomes – and that includes control over the growth and profitability of the whole business.
HOW TO MANAGE THE “CEO’S FORMULA” FOR YOUR ADVANTAGE:
- Learn to recognize and measure each of the 5 formula variables.
- Know the formula sequence to get the greatest control and return from the variables.
- The formula is launched from the solid Revenue Strategy variable – learn how to build a winning strategy.
- Once a CEO has revenue strategy in place, direction, predictability and profitable growth are managed by the CEO focusing on two variables that no one else can control – learn how to make the most from managing those two variables.
- Learn how to measure current results and applying the learning’s to growing profitable revenue.
Today’s ecomonic climate is difficult enough. But what if you’re also using outdated strategies to generate revenue?
You wouldn’t be alone. In fact, the process most companies use hasn’t changed much in the last 50 years.
Since the 1960s, we’ve made every other corporate function more efficient with innovations like ERP, Six Sigma and TQM. Yet we’re still doing revenue generation the same way we did it 30 or 40 or 50 years ago. It’s expensive, it’s time-consuming, it’s reactive, and it’s really based on a bunch of myths.
In this free e-book, we’ll help you identify dangerous myths found in so many companies of all sizes and across many industries, including
- Why businesses should never rely on gregarious, “natural” salespeople
- Why networking without a plan is not necessarily a good sales tactic
- Why the reliance on quality products and good service can put a company out of business
- Why companies can’t always listen to customers
- Why creative marketing isn’t a silver bullet