Revenue Science™ Continuing Education
Maintain your CRO Thinking Certification
CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE)
Continuing Education will be starting August 18, 2017
The Revenue Science™ CE is for those who are currently CRO Thinking certified and want to maintain this certification while pursuing the next Revenue Science™ certification level of CRO Deployment.
The CE sessions will extend Revenue Science™ and deployment practices to predictably grow sales and profits regardless what is going on in the market.
There will be accountability for Mastery of CRO Deployment over each 12-month CE contract.
- The CE sessions are virtual with pre-work and home work shared in group sessions.
- All sessions will be recorded and in a library for CE member use.
- Sessions are 90 minutes long.
- CE Session 1A will be on the third Friday of each month (unless there is advanced notice of a required change) at 9:00 am NY time.
- This will be a fixed day and time with a maximum of 12 Revenue Science™ professionals engaged in CE certification.
- Once CE Session 1A is full, a new session will be opened.
- When a vacancy occurs in any session the first Revenue Science™ professional currently engaged or desiring to be engaged in certification who contracts for a day and time is added to that session.
$400 per month is invoiced monthly and the fee is paid monthly and due by end-of-day on the second Friday of the month.
If the Revenue Science™ professional becoming engaged in certification prefers to pay for the 12 months by the second Friday of the first engagement month the fee is $4,000.00.
Those covered by their enterprise or Vistage have other fee arrangements.
At the end of 12 months of demonstrated deployment mastery a CRO Deployment Certification will be issued that is in force for a 12-month period after the last CE session attended, which includes digital recognition on The Revenue Game® website and marketing support.
This CE engagement also extends the CRO Thinking Certification for a 12-month period after the last session attended.